What We Offer
Pioneer leads the way in Homeowner Association Management Services. Our sizeable staff and extensive experience in homeowner association (“HOA”) management ensures your governing board and property owners will receive responsive service and expert advice. We currently manage associations ranging in size from a 6 unit condominium association to a single-family, multi-amenitized HOA with 2,700 homes. We offer services to meet virtually every category of management duties, including maintenance of homeowner mailing lists and records, management of finances and reporting requirements, procurement of landscaping and other maintenance services and enforcement of deed restrictions.
Summary of Available:
- Maintain an up-to-date mailing list of the owners day and night phone numbers and any emergency information.
- Maintain all records of the Association as required by the By-Laws and by the Board of Directors.
- Prepare a recommended working budget on an annual basis and review as may be necessary from time to time.
- Prepare a monthly operating statement and financial reports and bank reconciliation for submission to the Board of Directors.
- Prepare annual coupons and collect monthly dues and any special assessments including enforcement of such collections as may be needed.
- Maintain separate Association bank accounts and make disbursements therefrom as authorized by the budget and the Board.
- Arrange for maintenance of all common areas including collecting competitive bids for contractors and presenting same for Board review.
- Supervising contractors to insure quality and timely delivery of work ordered and monitor payment of same.
- Make purchases of equipment, tools materials and supplies if needed to maintain the property and authorized by the Board.
- Hire, supervise and pay all contractors for the Association.
- Cooperate with all homeowners on investigating any damage claims, accidents, and issues with neighbors or tenants.
- Assist owners in resolving common property matters as they pertain to the Association’s By-Laws, Rules and Regulations.
- Attend regular meetings of the Board of Directors and one annual meeting of the Association. Attend other meetings as agreed.
- Analyze insurance needs, make recommendations, and obtain quotes as needed and process claims should they occur.
- Act as a liaison for the Board with the City of Austin or Municipal authorities as may be necessary for the benefit of the Association.
- Assist in the year-end audit and preparation of annual the Tax Return.
- Mail or send electronically all correspondence including monthly statements to the Board and copies of Board activity to the Association on a regular basis as directed.
- Maintain a 24-hour/seven day emergency service for any after hour needs of the individual homeowners.
- Make on site property inspections on a regular basis or as otherwise agreed.
- Send warnings and fines as necessary or directed to enforce Deed Restrictions/Rules and Regulations/By-Laws.
- Collect dues, assessments and fines on behalf of the association in an aggressive and dutiful manner.
- File suits in small claims court on behalf of the association to collect unpaid dues or fines.
- Provide resale certificates to sellers or their buyers at no cost to the association.
- Print, sort or duplicate and mail newsletters and notices as requested by the Board.
- Composing and creating newsletters, extra property inspections over those already agreed to in contract, website maintenance and construction or employee supervision may be negotiated as additional available services with a possible agreed to increased fee.